Kidlets and Coffee

Another day in the life…

Kidlets and Coffee Feeding Tubes Feeding Tube Awareness Week 2021 – Brody

Feeding Tube Awareness Week 2021 – Brody

It’s Feeding Tube Awareness Week! I’d like to start the week off by sharing a story of a Tubie Graduate – Brody. Brody is the son of a dear friend of mine, and she wrote this article on him.

Brody was born with a Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH) and has continued to overcome everything thrown at him. He had a g tube for a while, but graduated and no longer needs it! I’m so proud of this little man.

The doctors in California gave our son a 15% chance of survival and an attitude of “it is what it is” and “we’ll do the best we can 🤷‍♀️.” Kays gave him an 85% chance of survival!

Michelle, Brody’s mom

Read more about him here!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

TopBack to Top